Hi! My name is Nancy Sehn and I am a student in Pacific Coast University’s Bachelor of Disability Management program.
I am inviting you to participate in a research study about evidenced based health and wellness programs in the workplace. I am seeking participation from 20 disability management and health & wellness professionals to respond to a standardized survey.
Study: Health and Wellness Research Study: Exploring Evidence Based Prevention Strategies Through Workplace Wellness Programs.
Research Aim: To explore and compare comprehensive wellness program offerings implemented amongst various public and private sector organizations.
- To examine existing workplace wellness programs, tools, and resources available to employee’s health and well-being.
- To assess workplace health promotion efforts supporting the health and well-being of employees.
You are eligible to participate in this study if you meet the following criteria:
- Disability Management and / or Health & Wellness Professionals who are permanent, part-time or full-time employees within their organization and who design, deliver, administer and/or provide support services in the areas of health & wellness, and disability management.
You will be asked to:
- Voluntarily participate in a 15-minute confidential survey via Survey Monkey (a link will be sent to you to complete the survey). Survey results will be provided to participants upon completion of the data collection and data analysis.
- Review and sign an informed research consent form to participate in the survey.
PCU-WHS Informed Research Consent Form N.Sehn
- The standardized survey is a tool designed to help organizations assess whether they have implemented evidence-based health promotion strategies to improve the health and well-being of their employees.
- The results from the study will serve to inform best practices and recommendations for organizations to consider when looking to implement a more comprehensive, evidenced based health and wellness program.
Thank you in advance for your valuable time and willingness to participate in this research study. Your contribution not only supports my study but also informs the current research on the study of evidenced based health and wellness programs.
If you are interested in participating in this survey or would like more information, please contact Nancy Sehn, Principal Researcher, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (403) 651-6108.