The purpose of this Members Only section is to provide information and resources that will help enhance the knowledge of certified individuals working in the field of disability management.
Here you can find:
- Exclusive Job Postings – Only for CSPDM members
- Information on members’ benefits (including discounts and other privileges with CSPDM’s associates)
- Requirements for annual certification renewal
- Guidance on continuing education planning
- Current information on continuing education planning, acceptable continuing education activities, calculating hours for Continuing Education Credit hours, and the certification renewal process (download the latest renewal forms)
- Information and links to conferences, courses, seminars, workshops, webinars, and more.
- Latest forms provided for your convenience that are required to maintain your certification
- Link to online training information
- Link to news for members
- Helpful industry-related articles and research publications
- Tools for Members – Disability Management Self Assessment tool used for benchmarking an organization’s disability management program and Calculators to assess a range of economic consequences resulting of employment for an individual as a result of a disabling impairment.
- The opportunity to update your personal profile
- Links to Resources for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Survey for CDMPs and CRTWCs – Report of Survey Results
For more information about CSPDM administration and general information about the Society, contact Sheena Cook, Coordinator of Membership Services:
Telephone: 778-421-0821, extension 210
For information regarding certification, contact the National Institute of Disability Management and Research: