The Canadian Society of Professionals in Disability Management (CSPDM) is hosting a conference on October 23, 2019 in Toronto with the theme, Innovative Workplace Disability Management for Better Outcomes.
The topics of the conference will be:
– Linking Prevention with Disability Management
– Workplace Mental Health Accommodations and Solutions
– Innovative Approaches to Supporting Workers with Chronic Conditions
– Stakeholder Partnerships in Disability Management
– Disability Management: International Perspectives
The conference will be of interest to professionals who interact with individuals experiencing injury or illness with the goal of return to or staying at work. The conference is open to all: members and non-members of the CSPDM.
For more information, please visit the CSPDM website at: