The Canadian Society of Professionals in Disability Management (CSPDM) seeks to minimize the socio-economic impact of disabling injuries and illnesses on employees and employers by establishing and supporting the practice of consensus based disability management through professional standards of quality, innovation and leadership in the field.
The CSPDM is committed to:
- Raising the profile of professionals in the disability management field, ensuring their value is understood and appreciated.
- Ensuring and improving professional standards of quality, innovation and leadership in the disability management field.
- Providing and promoting educational opportunities in the disability management field.
- Ensuring ongoing opportunities for networking and sharing ideas.
- Being a national advocate for disability management and return to work, addressing emerging issues in legislative and social arenas.
- Collaborating nationally and internationally, sharing best practices and the latest research.
- As a founding member of the IAPDM, ensuring ongoing commitment and innovation in the advancement of global disability management policies and practices.