Active Professional Members. Those who have achieved one of the professional designations (CRTWC or CDMP) and remain a member in good standing. *
Student Members. Those who are currently actively enrolled in a recognized formal disability management education program with the goal of obtaining one of the designations. For more information contact: email@example.com.
Honourary Members. Those who may be appointed from time to time.
Retired Professional Members. Those who were members in good standing and have reached normal retirement age.
* For those who who are in a career transition, temporarily employed in a position unrelated to Disability Management and Return to Work, or are temporarily unemployed, please contact the CSPDM to discuss options available.
- Access to the Members Only section of the website which includes the discussion board, membership contact list, and access to the latest research and publications
- Discounts on Society-sponsored educational events, publications, and education (including the education courses offered through the Pacific Coast University for Workplace Health Sciences (PCU-WHS))
- Discounts and and other privileges with CSPDM’s partners
- Current information on Continuing Educational Credits and the certification renewal process
- Career opportunities
- Link to disability management related conferences and other continuing education activities
- News relevant to members