Active Professional Members. Those who have achieved one of the professional designations (CRTWC or CDMP) and remain a member in good standing.
Student Members. Those who are currently actively enrolled in a recognized formal disability management education program with the goal of obtaining one of the designations. For more information contact: email@example.com.
Honourary Members. Those who may be appointed from time to time.
Retired Professional Members. Those who were members in good standing and have reached normal retirement age.
For those who who are in a career transition, temporarily employed in a position unrelated to Disability Management and Return to Work, or are temporarily unemployed, please contact the CSPDM to discuss options available.
- Access to the Members Only section of the website which includes the discussion board, membership contact list, and access to the latest research and publications
- Discounts on Society-sponsored educational events, publications, and education (including the education courses offered through the Pacific Coast University for Workplace Health Sciences (PCU-WHS))
- Discounts and and other privileges with CSPDM’s partners
- Current information on Continuing Educational Credits and the certification renewal process
- Career opportunities
- Link to disability management related conferences and other continuing education activities
- News relevant to members