- Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP)
- Certified Return to Work Coordinator (CRTWC)
- Disability Management Theory and Practice
- Legislation and Benefit Programs
- Labour-Management Relations
- Communication and Problem Solving
- Disability Case Management
- Return-to-work Coordination
- Health, Psychosocial, Prevention, and Functional Aspects of Disability
- Program Management and Evaluation
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
When the 10 questions have been completed and submitted, you will be provided with an assessment of your eligibility to write the examinations based on your educational background and years of relevant work experience.
The assessment also identifies your knowledge level for each of the competency domain areas.
Click on the link below to open the tool:
Please note that this self-assessment tool is provided ONLY as an aid in helping to identify those topic areas that are part of the Occupational Standards where additional and/or complementary education may assist in successful completion of the examination.
For full details regarding the eligibility qualifications, please see website at:
For further information on the Occupational Standards and Competency Domain Areas, please see website at: