Welcome to DM Compass, a self-assessment tool to assist in identifying one’s eligibility and readiness to write one of the disability management (DM) professional certification examinations:
- Certified Disability Management Professional (CDMP)
- Certified Return to Work Coordinator (CRTWC)
The self-assessment tool reviews the main knowledge domain areas that were identified in the Occupational Standards for those working in the field. The main knowledge domains are the following:
- Disability Management Theory and Practice
- Legislation, Policies and Benefit Programs
- Labour-Management Relations
- Communication and Professionalism
- Disability Case Management
- Return-to-work Coordination
- Health, Psychosocial, Prevention, and Functional Aspects of Disability
- Program Management and Evaluation
- Ethical and Professional Conduct
When the 10 questions have been completed and submitted, you will be provided with an assessment of your eligibility in terms of education and employment to write the examination, including your knowledge level for each of the competency domain areas.
Click on the link below to open the tool:
Please note that this self-assessment tool is provided ONLY as an aid in helping to identify those topic areas that are part of the Occupational Standards where additional and/or complementary education may assist in successful completion of the examination.